Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday five

1. I do not like strep. It took out youngest who missed 3 days of school.

2. Oldest now has a bad cold and is home with me today.

3. It's been HOT. In the 90's already and it's only May. I just love summer in Richmond.

4. I blogged at Loose Ends on not having a blog topic.

5. I'm not going to make it 4 months until the next Castle. However, I did see a Torchwood preview. Yowza! It looks good. I really didn't like where Torchwood ended so glad to see it returning. I adore Capt. Jack.

Mechele

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mechele,
Just wondering if we will see the last three of settler's mine (The Wolf, The Man and The Rogue) in paperback sometime soon, and if I could be so cheeky to ask if you could reply to this question on the GoodReads website also. Thank You Sooo Much.

5:41 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Not sure where to reply at GoodReads so I left a note on my profile. Settler's Mine: The Alphas includes The Wolf and the Man so they are both available in print (link to my website with various links to the book: http://www.mechelearmstrong.com/book_the...). As for The Rogue, no word on print yet but I'm hopeful that one day...

3:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to collect some of your books. I think that it brings me to a different genre every time that I would read it. Congrats!

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home