Sunday, July 31, 2005

Strike

I bowled yesterday for the first time in many years. Started out rolling gutter balls, but by the third game rolled two strikes and a couple of spares. My finger hurts today LOL. It was a lot of fun. Went with my friend who works for a local TV station so got to bowl with some of the local on-air and production people. That was neat.

Got to see that friend's Emmy too. I am so happy for him!

Didn't get any writing done yesterday *sigh*. But wrote around three pages today. Still hope to meet my goal. I was wrong on the other author ego's count for Law. Wrote 15 pages, not 19. LOL what I get for adding stuff in the beginning late at night (the heroine's biography) and not taking it into account.

May the muses have good aim
Mechele

7 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I haven't bowled in ages, and there is a very cool new place in my area called "Strike" supposedly all hip and whatnot. Your post made me think of it, now all I have to do is convince the BF that bowling can be cool. LOL good luck with all your WIP's.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Mary Stella said...

We have the Fish Bowl in the Keys. I've only been there a couple of times. The balls are all these day-glo colors and the motif is tres tropical. Very Keys-y. I used to bowl a lot right on up to my 20s and early-30s. (Even in leagues.) I'm not sure why we stopped. I guess other things took over.

10:24 AM  
Blogger FD said...

I've bowled exactly once and that was back in high school. I'll do it again. Some day. :)

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the gutter ball queen.

Ugh. I really suck at bowling, but I enjoy it.

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you're no slouch at 15 pages! Good for you!!!! (And so cool about the baby birds....)

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My kids just beat me at bowling, if that tells you how bad I am ...

11:23 AM  
Blogger Sable Grey said...

I like bowling myself. Sometimes me and my sisters go and we always have a great time. I ALWAYS lose. LOL Still it's nice to do something like that, get away and think of nothing but knocking stuff down with a heavy object. *grin*

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home