Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I have a secret

*grins*

Hopefully, I can share it really soon.

It's been a stressful few days so the happy secret is making me very happy.

Ever heard of lupus? It's an autoimmune disease. A BAD one. I've seen what it can do. It wears the body down and out. We just lost a graceful and elegant lady to it. Aunt Jean, you will be missed.

Have you seen Kate Douglas' cover for her Wolf Tales coming from Kensington in January? Check it out: http://www.katedouglas.com/eroticromance/id1.htm but it is HOT and not for under 18. *does a snoopy dance* I'm going to be getting a signed cover flat of it. I rarely win things so that was very good news I got this morning.

But not the good news that's a secret. *evil grin*

May the muses be closed mouthed
Mechele

11 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

*pinches her* Madam! I have my ways of making you talk!! MOOHAHAHAHAHHAAH LOL

5:12 PM  
Anonymous raine said...

EEE-vul!! You are EEEEEE-vul, lol!!!!!!

Didja get a date? Didja huh, didja-didja huh, huh, huh????

8:29 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

You are such a tease, Cookie Lady!! Naughty little vixen you are! LOL, can't wait to hear whatever it is...

9:21 PM  
Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

(((((Hugs)))) for the stressful days.

*WAILS* I don't like secrets, unless he knows them!!! *pouchie lip*

*Gasp & blushes* at cover. Um...very nice. Congrats on winning the cover flap! Very cool.

:-) Mels

11:35 PM  
Blogger Desiree Erotique said...

Hey girl!
My Mom died from lupus, and I am sorry for your loss.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Desiree Erotique said...

I should note that I mean my real mother. My adoptive Mom is still very much alive :)

11:29 AM  
Blogger Kelly Parra said...

So sorry for your loss, Mechele.

Please share your secret soon!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Lauren Dane said...

Oh you naughty tease, LOL! I love it. Can't wait to hear the good news and I'm sorry about your aunt

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Suzanne said...

I'm so sorry about your aunt! AND I WANT TO KNOW YOUR SECRET!!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Thank you so much for the condolences.

My aunt had been sick a long long time. Truly a bad disease. I'm worried about my uncle. They were a matched set to the point my neice thought his name was both of their names. They were very much in love, even to the last.

As you can see I have revealed the secret now that I can.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Orendon said...

WOW! What a great site you have here. I found it from my search for autoimmune disease treatment and it's a cut above the others. Even though my research lead me here and the revelance may not be exact, your content is very beneficial and rewarding. Here's some of me results regarding autoimmune disease treatment

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home