Monday, August 15, 2005

A quickie

We have empty nest syndrome. *blinks* The robins have left the nest. Saturday morning I peeked out at them, and thought to myself Mommy Robin should have made that nest bigger. We went out and got back and they were gone. *sniffle* I'm sort of sad now. But we still have the rabbit living in our bushes out front.

I'm on the scene that won't die. When I started it, I anticipated a few pages. It keeps going. I had hoped to post that I finished Conduit. I'm sooooooo close. Maybe three more scenes. LOL but that scene has kept busy. I wrote a little on other things. But...da dum, I am at 200 pages!!! I hope to finish it today. I'm not blogging again or bloghopping until I get it done.

Loose Id is having a publisher's week at Theresa MacFarland's yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theresemacfarland/. Lots of authors are participating and great prizes!

Was it good for you?
Mechele

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Yall heard her, she aint blogging for a few.. you know what this means.. WE CAN HAVE A PARTY IN HERE AND SHE WILL NEVER KNOW!! WHOOHOOO *shakes bootay* Oh, hi Michele *grins* Good goin on the book.. no, we are NOT havin a party.. nope not even (hugs her and hides the cookies)

6:04 PM  
Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

*Passes Jenn a noise maker* Ready. Set. BLOW!

You brought chocolate right? We can't have a party without it!

*Whispers* I know a secret. *Zipping lips*

:-) Melissa

7:59 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

*hands out party hats and cookies*

Ya'll have fun partying now.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
»

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home