Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Two in one day

Yes, don't keel over from surprise.

But...LOOOOK!!!!!!!!

http://bbryce.blogspot.com/2005/09/sunday-sept-25-05.html#comments

*goes dancing around my living room*

Thank you Brenda! Brenda has a wonderful book that just came out a few weeks ago, called "Regulating Archimedes." *grins* I got a preview of that, and it's a great read. www.brendabryce.com

I'm off to do some more dancing. LOL I told you in the post below this one, I'm a sap. This is like my first review.

May the muses have snoopy dances
Mechele

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just the first of many great ones.
Congratulations, Mechele!! ;-)

10:46 AM  
Blogger Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Yay, Mechele! Very exciting!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Woo hoo - you deserve it, and many more great ones as well. Congrats, Cookie Queen!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home