Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The scream heard round the world

Sounded this morning!! I'm sure you heard it. Because my DDH (definitely darling husband) woke me up by putting papers beside me, the printed out copy showing BLOOD KISS is out!!!!!!

*does a snoopy dance*

http://www.loose-id.com/detail.aspx?ID=234

I'm so excited! It's listed on the front page, they sent out promos showing it's now available. There's an excerpt.

*does another snoopy dance*

Also my short story is up at Loose Id's Katrina blog. Check it out, let me know what you think, and please donate to help out with the devastation caused by Katrina. http://www.livejournal.com/community/li_katrina_aid/

Happy happy joy joy!!
Mechele

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kewl beans girl!! Congratulations!

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Congratulations, girl!!

11:18 AM  
Blogger FD said...

Big time congrats! Way to go, Mechele!

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!!! That's great news!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!! GO COOKIE GALORE GO! WHOOHOOOOOOOO!! *grins* I have a Bday coming up.. guess what I am gettin myself for a pressie? MOOHAHAHAHAHHA.. *kisses and hugs to you!*

2:13 PM  
Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

(((((((((((Mechele)))))))))))))))))))))) LOL…my cheeks are hurting for smiling so big for you! *Getting my groove on with you* Happy dancing!

Congratulations!
:-) Mel

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*standing ovation* Congratulations!!!!!!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Rock on girlie! Congrats on making the transition from aspiring to published. Woo hoo!

5:05 PM  
Blogger FeyRhi said...

WOOHOOO It's official! Your Published!
**doin' my head bobbing, butt wiggling, wierd look'n happy dance**
WOOHOO It's official!! Your Published!

Now where the hell did hubby hide my credit card!

**MUAH** Big Kisses
I'm so excited for you!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Congrats, Mechele!! Very hot excerpt!!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Thank you Desiree, Raine, Paula, Steph, Jenn, Melissa, Snare!, Karen, Cheyenne, Feyrhi, Angela (yay!), and Kelly!!

*snoopy dances around with all of you* I'm still so excited.

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home