Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A fine Fortress

Today, Flesa Black's Fortress released from Loose Id. I had the priviledge of reading it for an advanced reader quote (hee hee which they used. Yes, that still makes me giddy).

And it is one great read. I started it late, it kept me reading until the toothpicks fell out from under my eyelids. Couldn't find time the next day to read it, then sat up way too late reading it the next night after everyone went to bed. It's steamy, the story and plot will keep you intrigued as to how it will resolve. It's a book going in my keeper place.

http://www.loose-id.com/detail.aspx?ID=54

Her cover rocks too *nods*.

And *coughs* I've been lucky enough to get a small preview to critique of her next book, and one that's not related to that series, but that she's working on. Keep your eyes on Flesa for new reads. They are well worth it.

May the muses have toothpicks for the eyelids
Mechele

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is, indeed, a great read.

3:28 PM  
Blogger FD said...

That is a very nice cover.

I had to go read your quote. *lol*

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is one dreamy cover.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

I love her cover! It's a great read too.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home