Monday, November 21, 2005

Gobble Gobble

Who's ready for turkey? *waves hand wildly* I am, I am. And heh heh it's not at my house this year so all I have to do is make green bean casserole.

I made toast the other day, and it reminded me of Thanksgiving. My mother made homemade dressing so she always fixed toast Thanksgiving morning. The house would smell of toast and turkey cooking in the oven. I loved to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. Then I'd help Mom with some things, I especially liked to make deviled eggs.

What traditions do you especially remember or keep for Thanksgiving? The Macy's is one of mine. LOL I also love to watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.

Going to have a couple of things to announce soon that I'm very thankful for. *G*

May the muses have popcorn
Mechele

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Making toast reminds me of A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, which is also one of my favorites. That is what he made his guests for dinner, toast and popcorn. If you recall, they were not too pleased. Poor Chuck!

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, hon!

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving girl!
I think just having the family altogether is my fondest memory, and the one I want to hold on to. Even if we have to eat grilled cheese, lol.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

My Dad always worked Thanksgiving Day so we never had too much football. Hope your team wins Lauren!

LOL that's why I put popcorn in the signature line. I love that special.

Happy Thanksgiving Raine!


So true Desiree, the family together is the big part.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home