Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I'm bursting at the seams

On Saturday I received a note that Fallen Angel Reviews had reviewed Blood Kiss. With nervous anticipation (it's only second review of my first book) I clicked the link. And promptly let out a shout.

Five angels and a Recommended Read!!!

I'm soooooo excited.

Here's what Tammy had to say:

"Readers will be drawn in and enthralled by the incredible mix of sensuality and darkness that fills the pages and makes your heart skip a beat. Mechele Armstrong has created a fantastic story that is hot, sultry, and fun to read. I am looking forward to reading any of her future stories."

http://www.fallenangelreviews.com/October2005/Tammy-BloodKiss.htm

Did I mention it got five angels and is a Recommended Read??! LOL my family got tired of me going, "Guess what? I'm a recommended read!"

I'm still snoopy dancing. And so thrilled to be in the company, that really blows me away. Plus knowing that someone got my book. That they loved it and really got into it.

I've had a few people let me know they've read and that they liked it. I get all bouncy every time. I think I always will.

May the muses have needles (to fix the bursted seams)
Mechele

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I still say Snoop Dawg Dancin! It's all groovy and stuff. Congrats on your review! (hugs)

10:55 PM  
Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

LOL… at "Guess what? I'm a recommended read!" I think I heard that a few times on IM. (((((((((((((((((((((Mechele)))))))))))))))))))Congratulations! I’m so thrilled for you!

:-)
Mels

10:42 AM  
Blogger Mary Stella said...

YAY, Mechele! WTG.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Congrats, Cookie Queen!!! That is such great news and I know you are psyched. Way to go!

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well of COURSE they loved it!!
(Big congrats, hon!) ;-)

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home