Tuesday, November 08, 2005

JERR

So I've gotten Just Erotic Romance Reviews Newsletter for a long time now. I peruse the features and the reviews, enjoying each time it comes out.

I received a promo for their November 6th issue. I'm scrolling down, ah, a special on Phaze, Phaze authors, reviews...Blood Kiss by Mechele Armstrong. *blink* I literally did a "JERR is going to review me?!!" accompanied by a very large "Eeeeep."

Needless to say nervousness ensued. A lot of it. Sunday morning I kept checking email to see if the newsletter was out yet. Something happened that took my mind off of it...until it arrived.

My heart went into my throat as I opened it and scrolled past everything else.

JERR gave it five stars!!

LOL I went running through the house to the DH to tell him. It's now become a joke, he asks "so did you hear about that review you were so nervous about?" LOL or I tell him, "JERR gave me five stars, have I mentioned this?"

Kirra Pierce had this to say, "From the chilling beginning in the mind of a villain to the dramatic climax this was a well-plotted suspenseful tale of love and murder." And this, "The resolution of Nick and Sarah’s feelings for one another was also nicely done and felt more real than many romance set-ups. The tingle of suspense throughout the story and the love of two like souls make a terrific read in the dark of the night."

I'm soooo beyond even thrilled. Ecstatic. There's a good word. I'm so happy that people are enjoying the read of Blood Kiss.

May the muses have good books
Mechele

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

*Mels is getting her groove on with Mechele* Shake it, baby. Shake it!

Congratulations!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

What an amazing review! Thanks for sharing your good news and keep it coming.

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kewl! Congrats on the fantastic review, hon!!

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Mechele! That's wonderful news!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home