Thursday, November 17, 2005

A week away from Turkey Day

I'm no longer a soccer Mom. The season is over. The six year old's team was undefeated! Those little girls rocked. Had a lot of fun watching her play.

I went to read at the four year old's school on Monday. One book I read was "How I became a Pirate." Thought it was appropriate after digging for treasure last week. I used my pirate voice. *blinks* the teachers complimented me. Even though I couldn't find treasure...I must at least sound like a pirate.

I'm working on the new vampire. It's been a little slower going than I would like. But I'm over 115 pages in. Heh heh, Rojo is a joy to write. Crimson's different and I think that's what's made it more challenging to write her.

On Saturday a few fellow Loose Id authors are going to be playing on the Loose Id Community Loop. I will probably join in for a little bit. Sounds like it will be a lot of fun so pop in and say hi if you get a chance. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LooseId_community/

May the muses have soccer balls
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home