Saturday, December 24, 2005

What color is your Soul?

HASH(0x8c0e6c4)
What Color is Your Soul? {8 results + artsitic pics}

brought to you by Quizilla


Your Soul is Purple - Artist, dreamer, creative. You are lost in your thoughts, and have a dislike of reality (probably finding it boring). You have to remeber that every idea is based off the reality you know. Magic is everyware, you just have to see it. Thinking, and creating things from your mind, are your top priorities (not to mention what your best at). Keep at it, a little imagination can take you far.


Heh heh, I like that. And I figured out how to embed the thing in my blog, yay for me!!

And yes, we did find and watch Ginger Snaps. It was good, not quite as creepy as 2 I didn't think, with a bit more humor. Both are good horror movies.

I have finally passed the impasse in Crimson's Rose I had found myself at! So I am doing some snoopy dancing. LOL and so are my characters because I let them lead me.

May the muses have imagination
Mechele

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Mechele, Happy Holidays to you and your family. =)

12:24 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Happy Holidays Kelly! Thank you adn hope yours is wonderful.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I took the quiz, and this is what I got. Hmmm, I'm not sure I like it LOL.

Your Soul is Pink - Fashionable, popular, lonely. You spend so much of your time being 'perfect' that you have stopped truly being yourself. Your loney because your friends are just other people at the top of the social ladder, and might not even know you very well. Maybe you should try streching you're wings a bit, wear something weird, say something random, try on your own skin. You'd suprised how fullfilling it is.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home