Thursday, January 12, 2006

A new read & a shameless plug

To read a FREE short piece of writing, go check out my website, http://www.mechelearmstrong.com. It's entitled, The Knight in a Cowboy Hat: Angel In A Thong. I hope to write a few pieces with this same couple and will be posting more short reads down the road.

Also, my January contest is up and running. To win a Cinnamon Hot Chocolate jar mix, a cup, and a candle, simply join my newsletter group. I have a lot of fun putting together The Crayon Chronicles. This month's intervewee will be Ally Blue, author of Forgotten Song! And everyone who joins gets a copy of December's newsletter, which contained a rollicking interview with Flesa Black. The group is low mail but you get sneak peeks at everything I do. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mechele_armstrong/

May the muses have knights
Mechele

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

Mechie your newsletter is the bestest!

:-) Mels

2:06 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Awww thanks Melissa!

And thanks so much Robin for saying that! You made me smile.

11:29 AM  
Blogger FeyRhi said...

aaawww Michele! You've done it again you tease!!! LOL

Now I'm at your mercy waiting to see if Lionel trades lessons? If Devlin get knocked off his arrogant horse and most importantly does Keith get under Tessa's hoops? *G*

11:03 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

LOL Feyrhi, thank you! Hee hee I live to keep you on edge. I believe you've kept me on edge a few times with storylines *G*.

5:20 PM  
Blogger FeyRhi said...

**blinking trying to look innocent** I have no idea what you speak of... *G*

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home