Friday, January 27, 2006

OMG OMG OMG

Someone posted the link to check and see the unofficial results for the Preditors and Editors Poll. Voting ended the 14th. I had posted a link to it here a couple of weeks ago (with the wrong ending date, I think they had the date wrong on one part of it).

So I'm scrolling down the standings for the author category going "nice nice oh look a friend..." I get to the last entry...Mechele Armstrong.

I yipped!!!

I wasn't on the list to vote for, so someone must have written me in!!

I'm number 35 on the Preditors and Editors poll in the author category!! *snoopy dances* LOL OK I'm tied in 35th place with like two dozen other authors. But still, I wasn't expecting to see my name pop up. I'm so excited.

Erin Mullarky, my editor at Loose Id, is number 7 in the bookeditor category (Whoo hooo) and Loose Id is number 7 in the ebookpublisher category. Elloras Cave was 6th.

http://www.critters.org/predpoll/tally.html

May the muses have nice surprises early in the morning
Mechele

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

((((((((((((((((((((Mechele)))))))))))))))))))))))))) completely awesome news! I am so thrilled for you!

:-) Mels

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome news, chicca And i am sure as more of your books get out there your name will move up the list. *Muah*

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home