Thursday, March 23, 2006

Little Friday

I think the critter has been evicted from the attic. Finally. The squirrel chewed a hole in our roof, trying to get back in. I also figured out, he's been nibbling on our siding. They really are little pests!

I found the neatest thing. Noveltalk pets! LOL http://www.noveltalk.com/pets.htm Isn't that neat? Beth Ciotta's pets and Mary Stella's pooch have pictures along with others.

I polished off the next installment to The Knight in a Cowboy Hat yesterday. I'm having such fun writing about Tessa and Keith. It's off to the critique partners and hopefully will be ready to post next week. The first installments can be found on my website, www.mechelearmstrong.com

May the muses have no pests
Mechele

Solstice Spell


Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
9,080 / 20,000
(45.4%)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing the installment, and good luck on keeping the squirrel out for good!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home