Sunday, April 16, 2006

I wish I were still there


Yes, the picture I posted about where I wanted to be, was where I went. This picture is an actual view from our backdoor...

The family and I traveled to South Nagshead on the Outer Banks.

We had the best time! The ocean water was cold but the weather was gorgeous. The dolphins played in the ocean in our backyard. They would jump, ride the waves, blow water from their blowhole. We saw them a number of times, more than any other trip to the beach.

The beach is in my blood. I was born to be a beach bum. My father loved the ocean so I come by it naturally. I've been going to the Outer Banks regularly since 1986. So lots of good memories. This trip created quite a few more. Ahhh rejuvenation....

May the muses have good ocean views
Mechele

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Glad you had fun! I'm a beach lover myself, something about the sound of the ocean lapping against the shore makes me feel at peace. Beach memories are the best kind!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home