Friday, April 28, 2006

In an instant

I've always been amazed at how quickly life can change.

Like the poor people affected by the jet fuel spill I blogged about. The cleanup will take months. Close to 30,000 gallons of fuel spilled. They are having to dig up contaminated soil. It still reeks of fuel when you drive through.

My life has changed several times on a dime, sometimes for the good sometimes for the bad.

So the next time you are looking for a change, give it a minute. You may get more than you bargained for.

May the muses have change
Mechele


Dinah's Dark Desire

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
16,243 / 25,000
(65.0%)

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I'm right there with you on that whole, life can change in an instant, thing. I don't always do well with change, but I know that in the end, whether good or bad, it makes you a stronger person. And it also gives you much better stories to tell! Great job on the progress meter, too!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home