Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Book talk

I broke down and read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I had put it off because I knew when it was done, I'd have to wait with the rest of the world LOL for the next one. I finished it last night.

It didn't disappoint, kept me riveted through the whole thing. I didn't figure out a major piece, who the Half Blood Prince was. Thought I had but I was WRONG. I got teary over some things, which shows what a really powerful book it is. J.K. Rowling is amazing with what she's accomplished.

Another book I read recently was the Biggest Kahuna by Ciar Cullen. It is a fun sexy romp set in Hawaii, where shark gods are real. She's already getting some well deserved great reviews on it. I enjoyed it.

The next book I shall be reading is the anthology, Charming the Snake. I'm looking forward to it.

May the muses have books,
Mechele


Solstice Spell

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
16,907 / 20,000
(84.5%)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home