Thursday, May 25, 2006

The good, the sad, and the sniffly

The sad: We had a baby blue jay who lived in the trees in the yard next door. :( The dog behind us got him. I realized too late what she had, haven't seen it since.

The sniffly: After four years at our preschool, two with the first kidlet, two with the second, tonight it ends. My four year old graduates!! She'll start kindergarten in the fall. After seeing her "report card," I know she's ready, but it will be different for all of us.

The good:

Solstice Spell

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
19,250 / 20,000
(96.3%)



It's done. A little shy of where I was aiming, but I think as I go back and edit it before I turn it in, it will grow.

May the muses have good with the bad
Mechele

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Isn't that what life is all about? The good with the bad. Sometimes one outweighs the other, but it tends to balance itself out. Congrats on Solstice.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sniffle* *Passing you kleenex for tonight* for the sad, the proud and happy mama tears. My baby graduates preschool on June 10th so I'm sniffling right along with you.

^5 on solstice. always good to get it done and go back and flesh it out... what I always do *avoids eye contact and whistles*

1:56 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Karen, yep life is about the good with the bad.


*passes the kleenex to Maureen too* It's hard to believe they are finishing preschool.

Thanks for the congrats and ^5's.

LOL oh really Maureen?

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home