Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

I hope everyone has a wonderful day full of joy, family, and friends!

Hee hee, I got some nice presents. A five wand review of Blood Lines 2: Conduit from Enchanted Ramblings *G*. A Mother's Day tea on Friday where I got a book from the four year old. She'd been asked such questions as age, weight and height and things we like to do. Apparently, I'm 12, weigh 22 pounds, and am 80 inches tall. We also like to eat ice cream a lot. LOL definitely something I'm going to treasure. And from the seven year old, I got a card with a tea bag on it and a flower she made with her picture on it. She was thrilled because she hid it and I never found it.

May the muses have fun times
Mechele

2 Comments:

Blogger FeyRhi said...

Aren't the homemade presents the best! The girls are always so proud of them. Happy Mother's day to you as well.!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

LOL they are. She was so happy I hadn't found them.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home