Thursday, May 18, 2006

One of the hazards

of working on more than one project at a time, I've discovered is manuscript confusion. I was juggling a few projects, flipping back and forth between them, then decided to fully concentrate on my menage story.

So yesterday, I went back to my Loose Id Fling, Solstice Spell. I'm doing a minor revamp as per a critique partner's suggestions. And discovered a plot device that was the same in the menage and at least, one line that I know I used in the menage *sigh*. Naturally, I'm getting rid of the similiar items, but it struck me as a hazard on working on more than a couple of things at a time.

I think my brain wants to concentrate on one thing for longer periods before I switch.

May the muses have multi tasking brains
Mechele



Solstice Spell

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
10,525 / 20,000
(52.6%)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home