Thursday, May 04, 2006

Seven years ago today

I know exactly where I was and what I was doing. Especially around 3:30 EST. My oldest kidlet was born. A mixture of sadness, joy, and a healthy dose of fear all hit at the same time.


Which got me thinking.


How many other things do I know exactly where I was and what I was doing at the time? So I made a list.

What bothers me about the list is how many are bad/sad things. Not sure what to make of that. But I hope to add many more happy things to the list over the next few years.

May the muses have happy times
Mechele

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the Kidlet! *tosses confetti* I guess things we remember are ones that have strong emotional ties too or just have such shock value that they imprint themselves in our minds. Like most people my parents age all remember where they were when JFK was shot.

I remember waking up to hear about the space shuttle blowing up. and the morning that 9/11 struck, along with the night the hubby proposed, my childrens births, and a few more some happy but you are right most are sad/ scary times.

I bet you will remember the date you opened the June RT Mag and saw Conduit advertised for the first time! Add that to the happy side!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home