Sunday, June 11, 2006

Things you don't see everyday

Six huge extended cab pickup trucks hauling trailers with big tractors on them pulling out of a gas station.

A stuffed teddy bear laying face down on the steps wearing a mini skirt.

Rapunzel Barbie and Prince Dominic (from Barbie) lying naked together in a compromising position.

An almost five year old wearing green tights sticking a air pump handle down the side of them because "That's my sword!"

Or hmmm...maybe they are things I do see everyday...

May the muses have moments of wonder
Mechele

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*laughs* I don't know about you, but I definitely don't see those every day. Things would be more fun if I did. :)

7:53 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

LOL the first one, maybe not but it was funny as heck. The rest...errrrr it makes life interesting.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home