Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Why is it?

The one time I park somewhere I really shouldn't, my car breaks down?

*grumbles* I was taking the kidlets to the middle school for a camp. I'm not all that familiar with the middle school and turned in the wrong driveway thinking it would connect to the front parking lot on the opposite side of where we usually enter. It doesn't. It was the bus loop. Well, it was right by where the kids had to be dropped off, we were running late, and hey, it's summer...no buses. I was only going to be 2 minutes, although, I never do things like that. *sigh* yeah, got back in, and the car wouldn't flipping start.

The one time I do something stupid, I have to call my DH, get the car towed, the whole nine yards.

On a whole other note, got into bed last night, looked at the floor and saw a small dark spot. A creepy spot. My imagination started wandering (yes, I read Stephen King). So had to get up and turn on the light to see what it was. Luckily, it was just a purple Barbie wig. But you never know about these things.

You may have noticed with the Word meter thing that I'm getting several stories started. I hope to finish Henri and Nathan pretty quickly. I'm hoping I can focus on one thing a week and work that way. Working on things by days didn't work so well, so we'll see how it goes.




Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
4,111 / 60,000
(6.9%)



Blood Lines: Night's Journey

May the muses have rescuers
Mechele

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

Lol… at the purple Barbie wig. Nice of you to investigate yourself. I would have had to get the dh to go see if it was something icky.

(((((((((((((((((((Mechie)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Sorry about your van. Hope repairs aren’t too costly.

Can’t wait for Henri’s story!

Mel

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luckily, it was just a purple Barbie wig. But you never know about these things...

LMAO!!!!
(Barbie would never see THAT sucker again...)

2:13 AM  
Blogger FeyRhi said...

Ah Michele, I see you have met my good friend Murphy (of Murphy's Law) He follows me around too, crashing my computer when I have forgotten to back something up or spills coffee on my work shirt just as I am pulling in to the parking lot.
Yea good ol Murphy....gggrrrrrrrrr

10:34 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

((((Melissa))))) LOL the DH would have given me a very hard time.

Raine, I have contemplated *evil laughter* making it disappear.

(((feyrhi)))) Yep we had met before. It amazes me how often they strike.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home