Tuesday, July 25, 2006

4 AM is not playtime

but apparently my kitty doesn't know this. I call her my kitty because I think she's decided she is my cat. She follows me around, sits in my lap. She crawled in bed with me last night for the first time. Until 4 AM. When she mewed pitifully by the front door.

But her getting me up that early and my inability to fall back asleep (though I tried until 6) led to me writing at my best time of day, early in the morning. Only one more chapter to go on Magical Chances! I wrote a whole lot for me at one sitting *G* today.

Zokutou word meter

31,206 / 30,000
(104.0%)




Maybe I should pay the kitty to get me up for the rest of the summer like this? Somehow, I have a feeling, she will get me up whether I pay her or not. If only she made coffee for me on mornings like this.

May the muses have kitty alarm clocks
Mechele

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A feline muse.

Be afraid.
Be very afraid.

3:07 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Jory: Yep I was jazzed to get up. She's been letting me sleep in lately. Not sure what was up that one morning.

LOL Raine. It is sort of scary. Will it have claws.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home