Friday, July 21, 2006

Gotcha



Grocery bags are apparently ebil and must be destroyed. I don't know why. She went in this one to work from the inside.

Between the heat and the swim lessons the girls are in, I've been kind of blah this week. I've got about a quarter to go on Magical Chances though! I can't wait to finish it up, love Drake and Chloe. They've been fun to write about. Then it will be back to Henri and Nathan. Henri is impatiently tapping his booted foot right now...

I've been reading a couple of things. One is a book to come out from Loose Id. It's a vampire and I'm really liking it. I shall blog more about it when it comes out. Another is "Black Widow" by Lena Austin. All I can say about that one is wow. It's about BSDM and a dominatrix and has a lot about the lifestyle. I'm enjoying it and have learned a whole lot. D/s fascinates me. I just picked up the 5th Stephanie Plum book by Janet Evanovich. I plan to veg with that a little bit the next few weeks. Yes, nothing like reading a book with a kitty in your lap LOL.

May the muses have good summer reads

Mechele

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes the cat is very spoiled already.

DH

1:34 PM  
Blogger FeyRhi said...

I've read that one and LOVED it. There is also a second book with the Black Widow. A short 'spinnerette' based on a real experience of Lena's when she was in training. I highly recommend that one too *G*

I've never read any of Stephanie Plum's books. I'll have to put her on my list. At the moment Sherrilyn's "Bad Attitude" and J.A.Konrath's first two are on the top of my TBR pile; But I am saving them for when I go on vacation up north. only 8 days left (lol)

11:53 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

LOL the kitty isn't that spoiled *g at DH as the kitty rubs up against my leg*.

Jory, I realy enjoyed Lena's book. It presents a lot of information but in a way that fits the story. I enjoy Evanovich. She makes me laugh.

Feyrhi, I plan to get Lena's other BW book. I really enjoyed this one. And happy vacation!

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it with cats and boxes and bags??
Sounds like an intriguing book. These kind are always better I feel when written by someone who actually has experienced the lifestyle. You can generally tell the difference.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home