Thursday, September 21, 2006

It's a jungle out there



or rather in here. *blinks* the temperature dipped into the 40's here last night, surprising me, and I worried my plants might not do so well as it is supposed to again tonight. So I brought them all in. I repotted a lot of them until I ran out of potting soil. Not what I'd intended to do this morning *ahem*.

I'm working on a Christmas short story. LOL yes, it won't be for this year because I already have a Christmas Fling being released in December by Loose Id. But I had the idea so am running with it. It's very short.


Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
5,863 / 12,000
(48.9%)



The 6 curses of Christmas
Wanna see something pretty for the other author ego?





LOL my DH says he likes Torc's Salvation's cover better. *shakes head*

May the muses have jungles

Mechele



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just dropping by to congratulate you on your latest fabulous reviews--and there you've got a yummy cover to boot!!

YAAYYYY!!!!
Proud of you, hon! :-D

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home