Monday, October 30, 2006

Treats

I blogged at Night Whisper's blog today about my favorite treat of Halloween, aka what I don't buy to give out because it wouldn't last. Hop on over and leave a comment. about your favorite.

http://www.nightwhispersauthors.blogspot.com


I am officially warden at the sick ward. I'm still not completely well, the dh has it, the youngest has it, and the oldest either has it or has sickness envy.


I did manage to get some writing done. About 3000 words. Was it on what *I* need to be writing for Melany and Mechele? Noooooo. LOL a character commandeered me. But oh what a character she is.

May the muses have Reeses
Mechele

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you've had a household sick, Mechele! Never any fun. Hope you all get feeling better very soon.

I'll go check out your post at NW!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home