Thursday, November 09, 2006

Baby needs a new pair of shoes

Actually, I got a pair today. They look so white *blinks*. And my feet aren't adjusted to them yet *sigh*.

A friend of mine, Flesa Black, had a release from Loose Id this week. Legacy is the story of a woman, Grace, going home to confront the ghosts of the past and the man she can't get out her head, Nick. I happen to have been lucky enough to have critiqued this novel. *Grins* so I'll be evil and say, "It's very good!" Flesa's such an excellent writer. And Nick's darn hot.


Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
21,128 / 60,000
(35.2%)

Night's Journey is plugging along *Grins*.

May the muses have new shoes

Mechele

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think the world should just go barefoot!
congrats to Flesa on the release of Legacy!! sounds very tempting! and Yay on your progress with Night's Journey
HUGS
Mo/Mari

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Needs new shoes, too...

Unfortunately, there's seem to be a gap between what I like and what I'm willing to pay. *sulk*

So, I entered a contest last week where I can win shoes for 500€. Keep your fingers crossed. LOL

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home