Friday, November 24, 2006

Two down, one to go

And I'm STUFFED. Uggh.

We had a nice turkey dinner last night at home. My daughters and I made pumpkin pie in the morning and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Twas nice.

Today was my family's Thanksgiving, which was fun, and Sunday is the hubby's family's.

I'm working working working hard, too. Blood Lines: Night's Journey is already to the point where I'm going, "I gotta finish it!" I'm enjoying the writing of it. I'm hopeful sometime in the first week of December, it will be done. Uh, it might be a bit over 60 K. LOL We'll see.



Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
45,058 / 60,000
(75.1%)



May the muses have turkey
Mechele

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad we can sneak my parents into the inlaws LOL I barely survived one meal!

GLAD the turkey days went well!

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home