Thursday, November 30, 2006

An unofficial NaNoWriMo Winner

Who will always stay unofficial. I didn't realize when I signed up for it, you had to work on something from scratch.

But, I met the goal of 50 K in the month of November (actually close to 60 because I worked on Zelda's story the first week of November before I switched to Night's Journey). So, in my book...it was a great motivator!

*tosses confetti to all the official NaNoWriMo winners*

Blood Lines: Night's Journey (which will probably be around 70 K)

Zokutou word meter

60,058 / 60,000
(100.1%)

May the muses have dreams

Mechele

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who can complain about more of your words to read? *g* glad the writing went well for you! I am long worded but dang it takes sooo long to get them out of me! NaNo will probably never see me reach that goal.

HUGS

11:36 PM  
Blogger FeyRhi said...

Congrats!!!! That is a ton of work you got done this month.
Way to Go !!!!

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever the rules were, wow! That is a huge accomplishment.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

For November I wrote 48.930 words. Humph, I just missed winning Nano! At least unofficially. ;) I kept forgetting to log in.

Mel

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home