Wednesday, November 01, 2006

When characters get bossy

Dear Zelda,

While I appreciate you want me to write your story, I have deadlines *points to inbox* on other stories and stories to get back to Mel, my writing partner of Melany Logen *again points to inbox*. I know that I had promised to get you to a certain point, but you keep ADDING scenes to go before it. I am excited about Settler's Mine 1: (who knows what I'll name it), but you can't keep hogging my writing time. And making the other characters nervous is so not funny.

Sincerely,
the humble author

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about that ... sure made me laugh.

8:19 PM  
Blogger FeyRhi said...

Zelda,
Please be nice to Michele. I'm sure she will write your story as soon as she is able. If I promise to nag her about you later, will you give her some peace now?
Sincerely,
A supa fan

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home