Sunday, December 10, 2006

Dreaming pays off

You'll find out why...very soon.

I finished Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay. It's not for the faint of heart but it's really good. I've become addicted to the series, Dexter on Showtime, which is based on the books. There's a lot of dark humor and the characterization in both is excellent. I can't wait, the next to the last episode of the season comes on tonight.

TLC is running a show about Crazy Christmas Lights, and one episode takes place in Richmond. One of the houses, we went to a lot last year. It's beautiful *G*.

My buddy, Mary Stella, blogged about what a good book, Hallowed Ground by Lori Armstrong is. I read Blood Ties back...a year or so ago and blogged about it. Hallowed Ground is definitely on my to be bought list. If it's half as good as Blood Ties, you can't lose.

May the muses finales
Mechele

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit I am stuck on Dexter too. However,I had no idea they were based on a book! I am going to have to check that out. Thanks for the kind words on Nano.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Hey myfanwy. Another Dexter fan!! I didn't know until after I started watching that they were based on books either. The first season seems to be based on Darkly Dreaming Dexter. There is a second book out and the third book is due out next year.

And your welcome. It rocked that you won :)

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home