Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Magic Snow

I went out with friends to a mall on Saturday night (along with most of the town). They had Magic Snow.

It was neat, they pumped it out of overhead vents. It looks and falls like real snow. Then, it disappears. I was impressed. I think I'm going to take the kidlets over there one night.

On the subject of magic, did I mention The Collector 1: Magical Chances was selected as a Recommended Read by Fallen Angel Reviews?! I'm so thrilled. It also received four cups from Coffee Time Romance. Reviews are rolling in. I love hearing what people think of my writing.


Speaking of writing....

Night's Journey


Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
64,008 / 70,000
(91.4%)





I decided to up the word count on Night's Journey. I'm pretty sure it's going to make it to 70 K.

May the muses have magic
Mechele

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm getting a little tired of coming over here congratulating you.
Think you could just mess something up once in a while?

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, congrats on the Recommended Read!! Way to go girl!

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home