Sunday, January 14, 2007

It was a dark and stormy night


A writing book right up my alley. It has comic strips of Snoopy interspersed with articles by writers. I wish I could share some of the strips. Lol, they are great! And there's a great article on rejections and famous authors who received them.

Snoopy never gives up. His rejection pile is huge. The publishers reject him before he ever sends them anything. I need to be more like Snoopy and keep on trucking. LOL but not write myself into corners.

May the muses have Snoopy
Mechele

5 Comments:

Blogger FeyRhi said...

I don't think there could have been a more perfect book on writing for you *G* Keep going, your an awesome author. Can't wait for your next release.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snoopy was ALWAYS one of my favorite authors, lol.
Sounds like a great book. ;-)

1:33 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

LOL Snoopy is perfect for me isn't he? *muah* Feyrhi, thank you. Uhhh I might have some news for you soon...

1:34 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

raine, I love Snoopy *G*. I love the cartoons in it as they all deal with writing.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I gots me a copy of that book! some awesome advice from snoopy and the authors! I hope you are enjoying it!

It was a dark and stormy night. A shot rang out. A woman screamed.*g*
(HUGS)
Mari

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home