Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day! And congrats



I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day.

I know my buds who write Marissa Alwin are having a good one. Their first book, Heart on His Sleeve released from Ellora's Cave today as part of their Valentine's Vixen Quickies. I've had the honor of a preview. Great story.

Later today, I plan to give a Valentine's present to my newsletter group, The Crayon Chronicles. A short story with Nick and Sarah from Blood Lines: Blood Kiss. I'm excited about the story and hope everyone enjoys it.

May the muses have Valentines

Mechele

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day! And thanks for the mention! (((HUGS))) yes very exciting! I am keeping my paper bag handy to breath into! Thanks for the Nick and Sarah story, it was great to visit with them again!

love is all i really need, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt-Lucy VanPelt
Mari

11:01 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

You should be excited.

And glad you enjoyed Nick and Sarah.

LOL love the quote.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home