Monday, May 07, 2007

You always remember your first

I always sweat that first review. I hope that my book came across like I want it to. But the only real test of this is release.

So I wait.

And the first review of Blood Lines: Currents is in.

Only five stars from JERR!!! I'm so excited.

Karen Haas said, "When I read the first excerpt from this book, I had to blow down the front of my shirt and fan myself. Despite its being a male/male romance that excerpt, detailing the events of Henri and Nathan’s first sight of each other, affected me as the hottest few paragraphs I’d ever seen. So I probably would have read this story even if it wasn’t the prequel to one of my favorite series. The book didn’t disappoint." And "If you are already a fan of Mechele Armstrong’s Bloodlines series, you will be thrilled with Currents. If you haven’t read Bloodlines yet, start here, you don’t know what you are missing."

May the muses have that first review
Mechele

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

*Sprite salute* Congrats!

I adored Currents. You know I've always adored Henri.
;) Mels

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home