Friday, June 01, 2007

I've been tagged--Eight things

Desiree Erotique tagged me!!


Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


8 random facts/habits about me:

1. My brother and sister were 11 months apart with the oldest sister being four years older than the other sister. Mom waited 13 years after that to have me LOL. She had one graduating high school and one going into kindergarten.

2. I turned six the year I started school.

3. I first met my husband in high school when I was a freshman and he was a senior. But we didn't start dating until I was a junior.

4. I was salutatorian of my high school class. One of my best friends at the time, was valedictorian.

5. I do not tan. I turn varying degrees of red.

6. I write the plot down and go back to layer in descriptions. Each section gets about three passes before I'm done with it.

7. I once very much wanted to be a veternarian.

8. I love watching reality TV--on the Discovery channel. Deadliest Catch, MythBusters, and Dirty Jobs are my reality shows.

As for tagging people, I think most people I know have already done this meme. If you want to do it, feel free to either blog or write them in comments.

May the muses have memes
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home