1. Go to Baltimore Aquarium. We haven't been since the little one was toddling. As much as they love animals, I know they will have a blast. And I love Inner Harbor!
2. Go to New Jersey to see Mari and take in a Broadway show. We are working on plans. I really really want to.
3. Go the library every week or biweekly. We did that last summer, and it was fun. The school has a list of summer reading. This year both will.
4. Read lots. The youngest is reading now. We have to keep that up so I'd like to take time each day and all of us read.
5. Go to the new library on opening day. Our usual library has closed and is being replaced by a huge one around the corner. When it opens in July, I am soooo there.
6. Go to the pool. We have a Y membership and spend lots of time at the Y pools. I love indoor pools because we don't have to worry about sunburn. As we are all fair skinned, well, that is a worry. But we do love going to outside pools, too. Two summers ago, we had the marathon of 6 weeks of four day a week swim lessons. LOL not doing that again.
7. Go to Busch Gardens or Kings Dominion. Two theme parks in very close proximity. Have to do one this summer
8. Have picnics. We love going to parks and a picnic is such fun.
9. Go to the Beach. Virginia Beach isn't too far away. We've talked about taking a day trip there.
10. Spend time with Grandma. Last summer we went out to see her and met her a few times at an outdoor pool. It was fun!
11. Go to the zoo. My hubby has never been, and I think he needs to. You can feed giraffes! What could be better?
12. Find fireworks for July 4th.
13. Survive my youngest's tonsillectomy. Her tonsils come out in August. I'm not looking forward to it.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
1. JC Wilder
2. Lauren Dane
3. Mary Winter
4. Tina Gerow
5. Carolan Ivey
6. Jennifer Dunne
7. TJ Michaels
8. Alexa Silver
9. Annie Dean
10. Night Whispers Authors
11. Anna J Evans
12. Shelly Munro
13. Loralei James
14. Ciar Cullen