1. Deadliest Catch—newcomer to this show but I’ve watched this season. The drama, the ice, the waves. You truly don’t know what will happen next. The captains they feature are such characters. “They cuffed him and stuffed him.”
2. My Name is Earl—LOL it makes me laugh outloud, but oddly enough underneath it all, it’s a very sweet show. I can’t help but think my dad would have loved it.
3. Dexter—serial killer as a hero? Oh yeah. Quirky black humor and a riveting performance by the lead, kept me glued and have me wanting the next season now. I don’t even mind that it doesn’t quite follow the books.
4. Heroes—Save the cheerleader, save the world. Corniest, catchiest line ever. The premise is so well done and the characters make it.
5. Stargate SG1—Not for any longer *sob* but have watched this show since it debuted on Showtime. I’m a Daniel Jackson fan! A brainy geek who can be kickbutt when the time calls for it.
6. Robin Hood—on BBC America. Quirky humor and an ensemble cast bring new life to an old story.
7. Kim Possible--*sigh* Yeah I’ve watched a lot of the new season. Why She-Go doesn’t go out on her own is beyond me.
8. Dirty Jobs—another show I’m late getting into but gotta love a show that’s not afraid to get dirty. Mike Rowe has a voice that could read the phone book and keep me intrigued and he’s very good on the fly with come backs. Hmm, he does the voice over for Deadliest Catch, too.
9. Mythbusters—I don’t watch it religiously but love when they blow things up LOL.
10. Dr. Who—Can’t wait until the next season starts. I still miss “Fantastic!” though.
11. Animal Cop shows—yes, I love the ones with happy endings, though I’m not watching as religiously as I was. New York, Houston, and Phoenix usually have good ones to watch.
12. Dinosaur shows—I love CGI affects of the dinosaurs strolling around. When Dinosaurs roamed America.
13. The States—Haven’t watched them all yet but the History Channel’s run down of the 50 states is both fascinating and enlightened. I found a comedian I knew, *gasps* was from Virginia!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants