1. Snuggling with the hubby in bed. We don't get much time before critters or kidlets attack. But it's nice.
2. The moment when the kids go to school and the hubby goes to work and the house is quiet. Ahhhhhhh.
3. Sipping that first cup of coffee in the morning. The brew has cast its scent around the kitchen. Another "Ahhhhh" moment.
4. My writing time. Early in the morning is the best time for me to write. I click on and work. I love it when the muse rocks. Like today *G*
5. Walking with the pooch. Evil trashcans and sprinklers aside, it's a pretty peaceful time.
6. Sitting with the cat on my lap while she purrs. There's no set time for this. But usually at least once, she hops up.
7. Picking the girls up from school. I hear all about their day. They talk from the time I pick them up until we start homework. (*notice* homework IS NOT on this list *sigh*). I know at some point, they won't tell me all about their day. So I definitely enjoy it now.
8. Watching them do their extracurricular activities. I know I fuss about driving them hither and yon. But I do enjoy watching cheer, basketball, and gymnastics practices and/or games. For the most part, they have fun as they work on skills. It's fun to see that.
9. Dinnertime. For the most part, we eat as a family for now. And I love the conversations we have with the girls on all kinds of things.
10. Any time I get to read. I don't really have set times. It's more like anytime I can eek out. I love to get engrossed in a good story.
11. The girl's storytime. I love to read to them.
12. When the girls quiet down and I know they are asleep. I can really relax then.
13. Any evening activities with the hubby. We don't spend time together every night. Sometimes I have work or he has work. But I enjoy the evenings when we watch TV together or talk or *G* just about anything.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants