Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things I'm too tired to do Mechele Armstrong


On top of a deadline of Saturday, I received line edits and had to get them back ASAP. Stayed up way too late last night.

1. Dishes. There's a mound of them.
2. Walk the dog. She sat up most the night with me.
3. Think. The brain is fried.
4. Go grocery shopping. The hubby is laughing over that one. I'm not a fan of the grocery store.
5. Take a nap. LOL I'm too tired to sleep.
6. Argue. The girls are going to love me this afternoon.
7. Get out of my chair. I need more coffee *frowns*.
8. Answer email. I'm behind *sigh*. Can't bring myself to catch up.
9. Clean the cat's litter box.
10. Do laundry.
11. Sign into Mr. Linky and get the auto sign in for TT.
12. Take out the recyclables as tomorrow is recycle day.

And the one thing I'm not too tired to do?

13. Think about how well my oldest did at her Manners Soiree. She speaks so clearly in front of a group. And doesn't seem to get nervous like I do.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 Comments:

Blogger Ann Aguirre said...

Mmm, nap. I hope you get everything done. :)

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I can relate :)

Manners? How cool is that. Most kids - boys and girls don't have them these days.

I just got the Mr. Linky thing listed today...

11:28 AM  
Blogger N.J.Walters said...

Okay, you know you're in trouble when you're too tired to take a nap. I'd suggest trying the nap anyway. Sounds like you could use one!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home