(We bought several pieces of furniture over the weekend and I have been rearranging ever since)
8. It's forcing me to go through things and continue the decluttering I started back in the summer. Just don't let the kids see me giving ANYTHING away.
9. The cat loves change LOL. She's been utterly fascinated by what we are doing.
10. It's a recommittment to my writing. Am I any more a writer than I was last week? No. But I feel like setting up an office is a seriousness I didn't have before.
11. Not going between three rooms when I have to mail things out will hopefully cut down on the time suck. I'm trying to organize things so I can get to things quickly.
12. I'm going to have pictures above my desk *squee*. I'm thinking my print of New York City and my signed Sherrilyn Kenyon poster. I hung a black and white print from New Orleans last night above my dresser.
13. I'm going to move my favorite plant in the room with me. I have a nice view right near a window.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants