Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Reasons I'm happy today by Mechele Armstrong




1. The sick kidlet is better. She’s back at school but best of all she’s nearly well. I don’t like it when she’s sickie and doesn’t have her usual fire.

2. The tweaking on the house is almost finished. I love what we’ve done with it.

3. The writing is going well. The six curses of Spring now stands at 5500 out of 12 K. I’m thinking this might be longer than 12 K. Maybe 15 or so. We will see.

4. My other author ego, Melany Logen, has some very good new to announce soon. Very very good news.

5. My publisher, Loose Id, has announced plans to try and buy out the authors’ contracts in the Triskelion bankruptcy. Their list of reasons is so solid. I’m always proud to be a part of Loose Id and never more so now.

6. I’m hopefully going to see a good friend of mine this weekend. I’m looking forward to it. I think we’ll have a girl’s night out.

7. I got to chat with Mari from Marissa Alwin last night. We had fun getting caught up. I need to go see her again soon.

8. I have edits on the Six Curses of Christmas. We are getting close to it being released! And Veterans: Nothing to Lose *cough* comes out even before that. Both stories have very interesting characters *G*.

9. Dinah’s Dark Desire was number 48 in Erotica Adult Fiction last night and 37 this morning on Amazon. It makes me jump around when I see it ranked. *G* I’m easily amused.

10. The hubby just shook his head at me when I broke his picture hanging gadget. *grumbles* the youngest told on me.

11. It might rain today. We haven’t had a rainy day in so long. And we need it desperately.

12. The weather has been much cooler lately. I want Fall to stay!

13. I have Broken by Megan Hart to read and also Angela Knight’s Passionate Ink: A guide to writing Erotic romance.

BONUS because I am so happy. I signed up for a Thriller class in November. I'm looking forward to it.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



7 Comments:

Blogger Ann Aguirre said...

Congrats in advance on your very good news! Lots of cool stuff going on right now. :)

1:29 PM  
Blogger Aline de Chevigny said...

OOO sounds great.

Aline

2:16 PM  
Blogger Kelly McCrady said...

Happiness is a good thing. I like that your list is a collection of small things.

Love that LooseID is buying the contracts from Triskellion. That's real stand-up of them. I know some authors from Triskellion who are now at The Wild Rose Press with me, too. Good things...we all look out for each other.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Tempest Knight said...

Good to hear your kid is feeling much better. *g*

3:07 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

Great list!

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy places are the best. Can't wait to hear your good news :-)

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm just over from the 70 days challenge to cheer you on! You've been doing an awesome job. :-) I read your Thursday Thirteen and can see why you're happy! Congratulations on the books.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home