Thirteen Reasons you should
check out Veterans: Nothing to Lose
by Mechele Armstrongwhen it releases SOON
1. It has a tortured hero, Richard Rollins, who must come to terms with the sins of his past.
2. It's hopefully HOT. One my of my critique partners says it's one of the sexiest stories I've ever written.
3. It's a romance!
4. It's about a veteran, Rich, who served in the army in the Iraqui war. And it is Veteran's Day on Sunday.
5. It's a menage.
6. It's loosely connected to three great other books in the Veterans series, For the Love of the Corps by Bobby Michaels, Risen from Ash by Rachel Bo, and Through the Fire by Liz Andrews. But all the books stand alone and also do not have to be read in any order.
7. Bryan Gauld, the other guy in the menage, is darn hot. So it's like a two for one sale, two hot guys for the price of one book *G*.
8. Niki Gauld is an outspoken, mischevious woman who knows what she wants. She's not a simpering flower. I think I'd like her in real life so you might, too.
9. There are a few twists and turns along the way. What fun would it be if the path of love ran smooth?
10. There are toys and Rich gets to have a lot of fun, which makes Niki and Bryan have fun, too.
11. It has a great cover!
12. While Rich is the tortured hero, there's a lot of light moments along with some humor.
13. Niki and Bryan aren't about to let Rich get away. Find out how they reel him in! Veterans: Nothing to Lose releases on Tuesday.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!