Thursday, November 01, 2007

Why Mechele isn't posting her Thursday thirteen

She's this close to finishing my story.

And if you think I'll set her free to do a Thursday Thirteen, well *evil laughter* you don't know me very well. Probably because you haven't met met...yet. Give it until December's release of The Six Curses of Christmas. Then, you'll understand.

Mechele did want me to post this video until she can make out of my writing dungeon for your amusement. As an xbox 360 widow she can sympathize. Though right now it's broken. *more evil laughter*






*looks up* back to typing, wench.

Deidre

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelly McCrady said...

That song and video ROCK. I am a PC game widow--worse, my dh works for a company that produces console games! I'm gonna forward this link to him. He and his coworkers need to see this as a cautionary tale LOL.

Thanks for the fun link, and good luck on the final word count. Downhill slope! Downhill slope!

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, you and Melany are both using the same excuse. What's up with that??? :-) Now, get in there and get back to writing!

10:17 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

LOL thanks Kelly. I thought it was so funny. And when I realized I didn't have time to write a TT because I was so close to finishing, seemed like a good thing to post.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Hee hee. Hi greatest editor in the world! And yes, ma'am I did. Soon as that finetuning gets done, well, you'll get to see it!

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! "greatest editor in the world" - only makes me wonder what you want this time... L0L!! Just kidding - you know I love you, and what a nice thing to say! It's easy to be a good editor when you give me such good stories to work with!! Glad it's done, and hurry up - I wanna play, too!

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home