Thursday, December 06, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Holiday songs I love by Mechele


*note* there are so many more than 13 LOL

1. Snoopy's Christmas--Royal Guardsmen
2. O'Holy Night--I prefer women's voices but love the song.
3. Oh come all you faithful--any version. Particularly love Amy Grant's
4. Breath of Heaven--Beautiful song from Mary's perspective by Amy Grant
5. Bob Rivers parodies--LOL yes I love the songs poking fun at the holidays, too. From "Walking Round in Women's Underwear" to "Police Stop My Car" to "The Flu Ride" to "the Little Hooters Girl" to "Didn't I get this last Year" to "I came Upon a Roadkill Deer." The parodies go on and on. And they make me laugh.
6. I saw Three Ships--Sting version
7. The Chanukah Song 1, 2, & 3 by Adam Sandler
8. Song for a Winter's by Sarah McLachlan
9. Christmas Eve Sarajevo by Trans Siberian Orchestra
10. Away in Manger by anyone
11. Christmas in Prison by John Prine
12. The Holly and the Ivy by the Muppets (it's in the Muppet Family Christmas)
13. Sleigh Ride various versions





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




2 Comments:

Blogger raine said...

"Walking Round In Women's Underwear"!
My favorite!! :-D

7:28 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

LOL I remember you blogging on it last year.

That was my first introduction to Bob Rivers.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home