Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Holiday specials I love by Mechele



I am the QUEEN of holiday specials. *G*

1. The Muppet Family Christmas. My favorite. My tape is breaking down. But alas the DVD version doesn't contain all the songs *sniffle sniffle*

2. A Charlie Brown Christmas

3. The Grinch who Stole Christmas

4. Twas the Night before Christmas

5. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

6. Frosty the Snowman

7. Nestor the Long Eared Donkey--OMG I have to get out the hankie for this one.

8. A Chimpunk Christmas

9. The Tiny Tree--they don't show it any more :( And it's not officially out on DVD.

10. While you were Sleeping--not a special or a cartoon but I love it just the same.

11. Claymation Christmas

12. Santa Claus is Coming to Town

13. The Year Without a Santa Claus

I'm sure there are more. There always are.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 Comments:

Blogger N.J.Walters said...

I love the older Christmas shows and watch as many as I can every year!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Shelley Munro said...

Hmmm, am I missing out? I don't remember watching any of these.

12:25 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

NJ, I do the same thing. Love them and worry one day they won't be shown :(

11:20 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Shelley! LOL there are several you have to see. *g*

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home