Monday, January 14, 2008

Now that's the way, uh huh uh huh, I like it

I lost track of time writing. *blinks* I was amazed to look up and see what time it was. Gotta love it when the words flow like that.


And as I wrote 3 K today bringing the total up on the yet unnamed story to:



Life is good.

I also received a SWEET review from JERR for Veterans: Nothing to Lose. 5 stars!! And an O rating. Stefani Clayton says, "Nothing to Lose by Mechele Armstrong is a brilliantly written story of love, loss, and the power of forgiveness. Mechele Armstrong is a gifted storyteller who captures the reader’s attention from the first paragraph and continues all the way through." She goes on to say, "This is a heartwarming story that combines steamy sex, an in depth storyline, with a true happily ever after ending."

I'm bouncing.

May the muses lose track of time.
Mechele

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

Congrats on the cooperating muse. And congrats on the sweet review. I'm in complete agreement.

*Blushes* over a certain dance floor scene in NtL.
~Mel

9:35 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Thank you! *grins at the blush*

8:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the muse possession *g* think you could ask if she has an equally talented sister to send my way?
Awesome review and every bit of it true!
Hugs
Mo/Mari

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home