Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Smut Meme

Corinne Davies tagged me *blinks*.


Isabella Snow started this Meme, it's just too much fun to pass up.

I used to hate getting tagged for memes, but it's been so long since I've done one I started missing them. So, I created one, and here it is. I actually had done a normal one, until someone remarked it should be smutty, so I've just edited it. You're welcome to post it on your blogs, the rules are as follows: You must call it the Smut Meme (obvious reasons, I'd hope), you must link to me in the title, and you must tag 2 people, and link to them as well. Oh, and you must post this little blurb at the beginning, like I've just done. Got it? Ok then.The idea is to pick one or the other, even if you prefer neither. I'll go first. If you want to play along you can answer the questions in the comments

1. Chocolate or Whipped Cream: Chocolate

2. Leather or PVC: Leather

3. Outdoor Sex or Indoor Sex: Indoor

4. In the Jacuzzi or In Bed? Jacuzzi

5. Bad Sex or No Sex: No Sex

6. Dominate or Be Dominated: Be Dominated

7. Thigh highs or Bodystocking: Thigh highs

8. Fast or Slow: Slow

9. Rough or Gentle: Rough

10. Bite or Suck: Bite

11. Role play or Reality: Reality

12. Dirty Talking or Dirty Talking To: Dirty Talking To

13. Edible panties or No Panties: Edible panties

14. Spanking paddle or Bare-handed: Bare-handed

15. Landing Strip or Kojak: Brazilian Landing Strip

16. Multiple Sessions or One Good Fuck: One Good Fuck.

17. Moaning or Screaming: Moaning

18. Older Men or Young Men: Older

19. Threeway or No Way: Threeway

20. Swing or No Swinging: No Swinging


I tag: Raine and Shelly Munro

May the muses have memes
Mechele

3 Comments:

Blogger FeyRhi said...

WooHoo Naughty girls unite!! LOL

4:04 PM  
Blogger raine said...

I am SO going to get you back for this...lmao!!!
And it's SUCH a good one, lol.
Ok...I can do this... ;)

2:11 AM  
Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

oh god this is funny!!!!!!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home